Allscripts Job Vacancies in Pune for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
| Company Name
|| Any Graduate
|| 0 - 2 Years
| Job Location
| Job Role
|| Associate Systems Engineer
| Industry Type
|| IT - Software
|| Not mentioned
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
1. Establish, manage and maintain the Systems Development Environments, Upgrades, and Assigned Tasks that meet agreed functional requirements and customer expectations.
2. Consistent efforts to deliver as per agreed scope and excel the deliveries from "completeness" and "correctness" point of view
3. Customer focus and closer alignment with the customers' business objectives.
4. Ensure enough reviews have happened (Peer, Stakeholders) and all review comments have been closed / incorporated before delivery of any artefacts.
5. Keep all stakeholders informed in a timely manner for scope creep and get their consensus.
6. Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge. Infrastructure System Development Environments, Upgrades, and Assigned Task delivered within estimates and according to agreed schedule/within Target Level of Agreement.
7. Ensure every team member knows the schedule and plan.
8. Consistent efforts for delivering as per agreed schedule / plan and excelling within that.
9. Keep all stakeholders informed in a timely manner about slippages / delays and arrive with the plan to achieve the set goals on time. Infrastructure System Development Environments, Upgrades, and Assigned Task delivered with defined quality standards along with minimal amount of downtime disruptions, number of cases of poor analysis or design resulting into defects and re-work.
10. Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards and excelling within that
Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
11. Efforts to reduce the overall defect injection rate (DIR). Contribution towards the team synergy / influence team to achieve goals.
12. Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity
Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
13. Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
14. Adherence to the defined global Infrastructure standards.
15. Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion;
16. Proactive Approach
17. Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
18. Actively participate in the project meetings and make valuable contribution.
1. Academic and professional qualifications:Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
2. Experience:0-2 years experience
3. Travel Requirements:Dependent upon project / program needs
4. Working Arrangements:Hours required to complete projects / assignments
AllScripts Selection Process
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets.
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID).
5. 2 photographs
How To Apply For AllScripts: