Genpact Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Process Associate position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
| Company Name
|| Genpact India
|| BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc
|| 5 Years
| Job Location
| Job Role
|| Process Associate
| Industry Type
|| BPO / Call Centre / ITES
|| 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India's largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://genpact.com.
Role And Responsibilities
1. Troubleshooting of technical issues related to software or hardware.
2. Responsible for providing telephone or remote diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products.
3. Providing support in the inbound or outbound call center.
4. Solving Customer Issues on any product.
5. Partners with Technical Support Specialists to improve customer experience elements (e.g. correct solutions, consistent procedural adherence, relating skills)
6. Solving problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate)
1. Should have excellent communication skills in English .
2. Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24x7 environment.
3. Any Fresher may apply(Tech - Grad).
4. Minimum Graduates in any stream (10+2+3) having technical exposure preferably 4 months of international call center /6 months domestic call center / 12 months of any other tech work experience.
Genpact Selection Process
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets.
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID).
5. 2 photographs
Genpact Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: Monday to Friday october 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM
Building 22-A, SEC-18,
Udyog Vihar, GURGAON.