Barclays Recruitment in Pune for Trainee Graduate freshers. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Candidate should participate in requirement analysis and static testing. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
| Company Name
|| Any Graduate
| Job Location
| Job Role
|| Trainee Graduates
| Industry Type
|| IT- Software
|| Not mentioned
About The Company
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
1. Participate in projects non functional requirement (Automation/performance) analysis.
2. Create Test ware - estimates, scenarios, cases, data.
3. Execute Test and collate evidence for Non Functional testing.
4. Defect reporting and tracking.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Participate in requirement analysis and static testing
2. Understand the AUT and share your understanding within the team
3. Create query log/ mind map/ flow charts
4. Create test cases/ scripts/ charters/ data sheets/ sample data – Automation testing
5. Set up and Execute tests and record evidence
6. Raise defects with appropriate amount of details
7. Software engineering skills - programming/debugging in at least 1-2 scripting or programming languages
8. Hands on experience with at least one of C# .Net or Java
9. Good knowledge of networks, operating system and database technologies.
1. The test analyst is expected to document all testing details in a testing tool and Follow agreed guidelines.
2. Escalate issues to TM/TL as appropriate.
Judgment and Initiative
The role requires that the test analyst has sufficient skill to manage any daily Issues that would hamper testing activities. Must take the initiative to update his/her skill set and share knowledge gained through participation in team Meetings and knowledge sharing sessions.
Barclays Selection Process
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets.
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID).
5. 2 photographs
How To Apply For Barclay: