Freshers with bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications or Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) can apply online from below link.
| Company Name
|| McKinsey & Company
|| BS, BE, B.Tech
| Job Location
| Job Role
| Industry Type
|| IT - Software
|| Not Mentioned
McKinsey & Company is one of the world’s premiere management consulting firms with some 8,300 consultants across over 100 locations in over 60 countries. The Firm provides a full spectrum of consulting services primarily to large corporations but also to governments, international institutions, and non-profit organizations. These organizations include 100 of the top 150 global companies, touching every major industry.
1. The MASH L1 Team (MSO) offers clients flexible, interactive access to some of McKinsey’s most distinctive proprietary knowledge. The goal is to provide the right expertise, tools, and frameworks to reduce complexity of studies and enable consultants to successfully address the challenges they face.
2. Extending the services of the MASH L1, we are looking for 1 Jr Support Specialist as an intern for 6 months to be located in our IT hub in Gurgaon.
3. The MASH L1 intern will provide application support to McKinsey consultants and external clients. As such s/he will be responsible for technical and functional troubleshooting and debugging. Furthermore, the MASH L1 Specialist will assist with configuring and testing applications.
4. The Intern will be assessed over a period of 6 months after which s/he will be hired on roles subjected to performance and business requirements.
5. The MASH L1 Jr SS delivers high-quality IT support in a “client-first” oriented work environment by providing the best possible service and experience for the customer. S/he applies the necessary attention to detail throughout the troubleshooting process, communicates effectively with all parties involved and manages time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
6. The service has a global scope and is provided on a 24*7 basis out of the three locations in India, Costa Rica and the Czech Republic. Due to the global scope of the operations, all communication is in English, both for the application interfaces as well as for customer and team interactions. The specialist needs to be ready to work in shifts, weekends and on holidays.
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications or Engineering (B.E./B.Tech).
2. Fresher or less than 6 months of business experience in an IT Support function with a multinational and/or IT-enabled services organization.
3. Strong command of English language proficiency.
1. Excellent knowledge in MS Access and Excel (including functions, pivot tables, data import).
2. Basic understanding of VBA, MS SQL Server or SPSS/SAS will be recommended.
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
2. Distinct quality mindset and service attitude
3. Ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
4. Flexibility to work in shifts and holidays.
5. Flexibility to work on weekends.
6. Strong team spirit with the ability to work both independently and in virtual team settings.
7. Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building.
To apply online for this position. Please check the below link: